- 57 m²
Albimo Loft apartments for sale in Alanya
ALBİMO LOFT brand new project in Alanya, just a two minute walk away from the center of Mahmutlar. Mahmutlar is one of the most popular residential areas in Alanya, where you have all the social services of the city. Mahmutlar draws attention with its different design and architectural structure. Mahmutlar gives you a glimpse of a big city like New York.
Albimo Loft is just 650 meters from the sea and is surrounded by city and nature.
Albimo Loft consists of 3 separate blocks and is built on a plot of 7698 m².
This project will bring your level of comfort and standard of living to the highest level through its diverse social services.
The name Albimo Loft comes from its spacious and wide Loft apartments.
- 48 units 1 + 1 BRUT 75 m²
- 48 pcs 1 + 1 GROSS 63 m²
- 48 pieces 1 + 1 GROSS 57 m²
- 48 pcs 1 + 1 GROSS 56 m²
- 12 pcs 1 + 1 GROSS 64 m²
- 6 pcs LOFT 1 + 1 GROSS 124 m²
- 4 pcs 2 + 1 DUPLEX GROSS 148 m²
- 4 units 2 + 1 DUPLEX GROSS 132 m²
- 4 pcs 2 + 1 DUPLEX GROSS 126 m² (SEPARATE WARDROBEROOM)
- 4 pcs 2 + 1 DUPLEX GROSS 122 m²
- 2 pcs 2 + 1 DUPLEX GROSS 128 m²
ALBIMO LOFT PAYMENT SYSTEM AFTER CONTRACT, 30% ADVANCE PAYMENT. The remaining 70% will be paid according to a 2-3-4 month payment plan without interest.
Construction start date OCTOBER 2020
Completion date MAY 2022
These stunning apartments in Alanya are perfect for an investment!
Albimo Loft apartments for sale in Alanya Mahmutlar
For Sale Apartment